PuroClean is a fast paced and rapidly growing company located in Coquitlam/Langley area that provides first class emergency restoration service. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and opportunities for growth. We are currently seeking a Water Tech/Labourer to respond to water related emergencies in residential homes and commercial properties. These positions will work closely with our Project Managers and other team members to stabilize emergency, oversee placement of drying equipment and monitoring of drying process.
Every successful Technician had a supportive Labourer by their side, working together to deliver the quality of service our clients know and expect from us.
- Determining water mitigation need and identifying restorable building/content components.
- Calculating and set up of drying equipment and monitoring drying process.
- Completing necessary paperwork and updating data using company programs.
- Ensuring compliance with company and regulatory process and protocols.
- Providing support in other areas as requested/required (rebuild, mould, trauma, etc.).
- Maintaining effective communication and relations with all property owners, occupants, co-workers and sub-trades.
- Professionalism (appearance, attitude, cleanliness and language)
- Ability to work On-Call shifts (including weekends) on a rotation basis for after-hour emergencies
- Ability to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- 1 year experience in restoration or construction work is preferred
- Basic construction knowledge and understanding of residential homebuilding
- Have safely used power tools and hand tools
- Basic computer literacy
- Ability to fluently communicate in English
- Other certifications such as WRT, AMRT, FSRT, TCST, OCT, CDS & others are an asset
- Reasonable level of physical fitness with no health issues that would interfere with work demands.
- Ability to lift industrial fans 30 – 40 lbs and to load/unload wheeled industrial dehumidifiers 130 – 140 lbs
- Preferably a Non-smoker
- Wage: $18.00 – $23.00 an hour (based on experience and credentials)
- Part Time and/or Full time position
- Benefits after 3 month probation period – extended medical, dental and other features (50/50 cost share with the business)
Applicants must be legally authorized to Work in Canada